29 October 2019
Engage in face-to-face sales meetings with food buyers from Ireland, UK and the EU
Enterprise Europe Network, in conjunction with the Local Enterprise Offices in Ireland and Invest Northern Ireland, is hosting Food eirEEN in Co. Meath, Ireland on 21 November 2019.
Food eirEEN is a 'Meet the Buyer' event for the food sector, which offers participants a unique opportunity to engage in face-to-face sales meetings with senior food buyers from throughout Ireland and the European Union.
Over 25 food buyers and 100 supplier companies are expected to attend the event, giving you the opportunity to:
- grow your sales
- initiate contacts for commercial, technology or R&D co-operation
- develop your business network
- share your experience, knowledge and expertise with participating companies
- present, discuss and develop new project ideas
- keep an eye on market trends and identify technology innovations
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at innovative and growth-oriented food businesses from the following sectors:
- food ingredients
- fruit and vegetables
- savoury / snacks
Date: 21 November 2019
Time: 8:45 to 14:30
Venue: City North Hotel, Gormanston, Co. Meath, Ireland
Cost: Free of charge
Registration for Food eirEEN closes 15 November 2019. Book to secure your place now.
For more information about the event and how to register, contact Debbie Vance: firstname.lastname@example.org.