15 May 2019
Events focusing on a management standards approach to work-related stress
This workshop will cover the key elements of Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) Management Standards for work-related stress and the associated five step risk assessment approach.
The workshop will provide:
- information on the legal responsibilities associated with work-related stress
- advice and guidance on how to use the Management Standards approach in your business
- the opportunity to explore the practical application of the Management Standards approach
You will learn how to develop and conduct a suitable and sufficient risk assessment to control the risks associated with work-related stress at an organisational level.
The workshop is interactive and provides the opportunity to share experiences with other delegates and HSENI advisors.
The workshop will detail the following:
- stress vs pressure
- the legal implications of work-related stress
- an introduction to the Management Standards
- the risk assessment approach
- the key elements of a stress policy
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable to those who are expected to lead the organisations approach to stress management such as those working in roles related to:
- human resources
- health and safety
- occupational health
The dates and locations of upcoming workshops are:
- 12 June 2019 – HSENI, Belfast
- 4 September 2019 – Holywell Trust, Derry~Londonderry
- 15 October 2019 - HSENI, Belfast
- 14 January 2020 – HSENI, Belfast
There is no cost to attend. This workshop can also be tailored to be delivered in house.