7 May 2020
These webinars have been organised to help businesses navigate the COVID-19 situation
Ards and North Down Borough Council has developed a series of online business support and advice workshops to help local businesses navigate the current COVID-19 crisis.
All workshops will be delivered virtually via Zoom and will be recorded. You will get the joining link via email when you register.
- How to master voice search and get heard - Tuesday 12 May 2020, 09:30 - 12:30
- Managing cashflow - Thursday 14 May 2020, 10:30 - 11:30
- Creating a short term containment plan - Thursday 21 May 2020, 10:30 - 11:30
- How to manage tax as a result of the coronavirus pandemic - Thursday 28 May 2020, 10:30 - 11:30
- Going digital in the pandemic - Thursday 4 June 2020, 10:30 - 11:30
First published 7 May 2020