5 November 2018
Deadline reminder: Apply by midday on 28 November
A competition is underway offering £8 million funding to creative industries projects aiming to improve the creation of virtual, augmented and mixed reality experiences, also known as immersive content.
Businesses can apply for a share of the funding for innovation projects that support better, more immersive experiences. They can either:
- develop tools, products or services for creating and delivering immersive content
- demonstrate innovation in software, hardware or development methodology
Innovate UK is looking to fund projects within 9 creative industries:
- advertising and marketing
- design, including products, graphics and fashion
- film, TV, video, radio and photography
- computer games and services
- museums, galleries and libraries
- music, performance and visual arts
Briefing events for the competition have passed, but you can gain more information by accessing:
To read more detailed information about the funding and the application form click here.
If you're thinking of applying for this funding and would like to discuss in more detail, you can contact Lorraine Acheson, Innovate UK's Manager for Northern Ireland at email@example.com.