10 April 2019
Learn how to prepare your business for the workforce of the future
Catalyst Inc is joining with key industry partners to deliver the Future of Work Solutions Summit for business leaders, education leaders and HR directors.
Focusing on the areas of Future of Jobs, Growth and Learning, and Leading the Change, the Summit will prepare business leaders to make changes in their organisations and help educators to prepare people for the workforce of the future.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with other business leaders and educators who are passionate about adapting and growing with the changes that come with the Future of Work.
- Gain invaluable insight from global leaders and researchers who will discuss automation, lifelong learning and how to lead in this rapid time of change.
- Be inspired by local and international organisations, who have navigated these challenges, grew their business & inspired their people.
- Hear what educators here in Northern Ireland are doing prepare their students, and how you might adapt this for your institutes.
- Be challenged to act. Join the breakout sessions where the Summit themes will be explored, inspiring you and giving you tools to take decisive steps in your organisation.
Date: Wednesday 29 May 2019
Venue: Waterfront Hall, Belfast
Cost: £160 + VAT