17 December 2019
Application deadline extended to 13 February 2020
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation is organising a 2-week 'Get Ready for Japan' training programme for May 2020, offering EU managers the unique opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of how to do business in Japan.
The programme is aimed at start-ups or small and medium-sized businesses who:
- wish to gain in-depth insight into the Japanese business environment
- require a better understanding of their Japanese partners/competitors
- need to learn more about Japanese management practices
- are about to be transferred to Japan
- are considering venturing into the Japanese market
The programme is focused on business management and consists of a combination of lectures, case studies, role plays and company visits. This is designed to help participants become thoroughly informed about the actual conditions of Japanese business through practical analysis and research.
The programme is open to EU-based businesses from any kind of sector of activity, but places are limited and will be awarded through a selection process.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Duration: 2 weeks
Training dates: 18-29 May 2020
Application deadline: Thursday, 13 February 2020
Find out how to apply and learn more about the Get Ready for Japan programme.