3 December 2019
Opportunity for businesses working on smart city solutions to visit India
Innovate UK, in partnership with Enterprise Europe Network, is organising a Global Business Innovation Programme with India for UK SMEs that help build sustainable and resilient cities, and which enhance citizens' quality of life.
This fully-funded programme consists of:
- a preparation phase in the UK
- a 5-day visit to Indore and Bangalore in February 2020
- subsequent follow-up support that will help your business develop innovation projects with partners in the region
There are three areas of focus for this programme:
- city management and operations systems (including urban planning and city system integration solutions)
- smart infrastructure (such as water, waste, energy, and mobility for instance)
- enriched urban environments (recreation, community, education, green/blue resources rehabilitation and enhancement, urban health solutions, public safety and security, air quality and other
By taking part in this programme, you will get a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities of doing business in India and a chance to meet with businesses and local academia to gain market knowledge and industry insights.
How to apply
To join the Future Cities visit to India, you can register your interest here. Once you register, you will get access to the full online application form.
Completed forms have to be submitted by Sunday 8 December 2019. If your application is successful, you will be notified on 13 December 2019.
For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.