24 October 2018
Focus on digital technologies, data and satellite infrastructure
As part of Innovate UK's Global Business Innovation Programme, Enterprise Europe Network is organising a space technology visit to Silicon Valley. The visit will take place from 3 to 8 February 2019.
This visit focuses on small and medium-sized businesses that are working in the space and satellite sector, developing digital technologies, data and satellite infrastructure. The organisers are specifically looking to recruit businesses interested in raising investment.
The programme will enable successful applicants to:
- participate in a bespoke, intensive pitch training workshop to refine your proposition and prepare for generating investor interest
- access individual coaching sessions to ensure you are fully prepared for the visit
- network with potential customers, partners and investors in the US
- gain insight into what it takes to do business and be successful in the target market
- access post-visit support to exploit the opportunities from the programme
For more information, download Global Business Innovation space visit leaflet (PDF, 730K).
To express your interest in participating, you should complete the application form. It is a competitive process and places are limited.
The deadline for applications is 9:00 on Friday 16 November 2018.