19 July 2019
Advanced materials for mobility visit programme to South Korea
Innovate UK’s Global Business Innovation Programme, delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network, is hosting a visit to Ulsan and Busan to meet officials and companies in South Korea. The visit takes place 12-19 October 2019. The visit will focus on advanced materials for mobility and conclude with a chance to attend ADEX Seoul International Aerospace and Defence Exhibition 2019. The visit aims to create opportunities for technology collaboration.
Benefits of taking part
The programme includes:
- Pre-visit and in-country briefings providing market information, advice on how to do business in South Korea, training on how to improve your pitch and articulate your value proposition and how to protect your IP.
- Exclusive access to the South Korean advanced materials sector and the opportunity to meet key companies and research organisations.
- Your business profile in the visit brochure, translated and distributed in South Korea.
- Targeted, pre-arranged meetings at organised matchmaking events.
- Innovate UK will organise and fund flights, six nights accommodation and meals for successful applicants
How to apply
To participate in this programme your business must be an SME and established in the UK. Register your interest. You will find out if you have been successful by 9 August 2019. Please contact Louise Hooker visit lead email@example.com.