17 October 2019
Find out if the Netherlands could be a potential export market for your business
Going Dutch is a dedicated export development programme from Invest Northern Ireland, designed to help Northern Ireland companies who have limited export experience outside of Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland, focusing on winning business in The Netherlands.
The Netherlands is a good starter market for new and inexperienced exporters due to its:
- relative ease of access
- openness of trading culture
- widespread acceptance of English as a business language
Benefits of the Going Dutch programme
By participating in the programme you will have the opportunity to develop the skills required for successful exporting, increase your export knowledge and to achieve your first international sales.
What you will get:
- 1:1 Consultancy support from a specialist Trade Advisor based in Amsterdam
- Individual tailored market research
- Group workshops to address common export issues
- Development of individual export sales presentation
- An initial three day Group market visit to the Netherlands involving qualified meetings with potential customers or partners
- Guidance on a follow-up action plan on how to develop the opportunities
- Up to five further Invest NI supported individual follow-up visits to The Netherlands to develop sales/partners
Recruitment event details
- Date: 14 November 2019
- Time: 09:00 - 12:30
- Venue: The Radisson Blu Hotel, The Gasworks, Belfast
This event will give companies an opportunity to learn more about the Going Dutch programme and the opportunities in the Dutch market.
Following the morning session, participants who wish to take their interest further can avail of a 1:1 discussion with Invest NI's in-market advisor, to explore the opportunities for your business in the Dutch market.
For further information on the Going Dutch programme contact Sandra Kelly, programme manager.
Please note that this programme is for Invest NI customers only and some criteria will apply.