3 June 2019
Graduate to Export programme offers recent graduates a career in international marketing
The Graduate to Export programme offers new graduates a chance to undertake a fully funded postgraduate diploma in International Marketing and a paid placement with a Northern Ireland company.
The programme is funded by Invest Northern Ireland and delivered by Ulster University and the Institute of Export.
The 18-month programme is open to all graduates and begins in August 2019. Graduates will spend the first six months within a Northern Ireland company getting to know the business, learning about the company’s products and services and gaining knowledge into the strategic direction of the business.
The last 12 months of the programme will be spent on placement in the company’s export market, identifying a specific market research project aligned with the company’s strategic marketing plan.
Benefits of the programme
- a competitive salary package
- opportunity to kick start a career in marketing
- gain experience within a diverse business culture
Throughout the duration of the programme, Ulster University and the Institute of Export will combine face-to-face, blended and online training.
Graduates will be expected to fully participate in all aspects of the programme and will benefit from receiving one-on-one mentoring support from both institutions. They will also receive guidance from a company mentor in Northern Ireland and the company's export market.
- have a pass degree
- graduated in the last five years
- willing to relocate outside Northern Ireland for up to 12 months and have the appropriate language skills for that market
- have pre-existing legal status to live and work in Northern Ireland