9 August 2019
Series of practical workshops and 1:1 support to help Invest Northern Ireland client managed companies develop their export potential
Grow Beyond helps Invest Northern Ireland customers in manufacturing and tradeable services to understand the process of approaching a market outside Northern Ireland (Republic of Ireland and/or Great Britain) and covers three key areas:
- targeting and researching relevant market segments
- planning and taking the first steps to developing a presence in the market
- finding channel partners through whom to grow business and managing them effectively
The programme comprises:
- Three practical skills workshops:
- Targeting & Researching Your Export Market – 24 September
- Developing Your Export Markets – 15 October
- Identifying & Managing Distribution Channels & Partners – 5 November
- Three days of 1:1 mentoring support to help apply the training to your own business circumstances and develop a Trade Action Plan
- Presentation of your Trade Action Plan with feedback from your fellow participants and Invest Northern Ireland – 26 November
Grow Beyond is designed for Invest NI customers:
- with at least two years trading experience
- employing at least three people including the owner/manager
- with a turnover of more than £250k and currently selling less than 30 per cent of turnover outside Northern Ireland
- with a strong interest and willing to invest the necessary time and budget in developing business in the RoI and/or GB markets in the next 12 months
Cost of participation
Companies selected to participate will pay an up-front participation fee of £225+VAT toward the costs of course delivery. Two delegates per company can participate in the workshops.
How do I apply?
Companies should register their interest in the Grow Beyond Programme with their Invest NI Client Executive or the International Trade Regions Team by emailing email@example.com.