7 May 2019
Opportunity for businesses in the regenerative medicine and advanced therapies sectors
Following the Horizon 2020 partnering event in Stockholm that took place in January 2019, the Swedes are bringing a delegation of HealthTech businesses to the UK this May.
The event will take place on 13 and 14 May 2019 at the Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult in London. This will precede the World Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicine Congress, which will happen in London from 15 to 17 May.
The partnering event will offer, amongst other things:
- presentations from subject matter experts
- lab tour of CGT Catapult London facility (dependent on numbers)
- presentation of a successful UK-Sweden collaboration by CombiGene
- presentations from investment companies
- series of matchmaking presentations from the UK and Swedish companies (15 mins each)
- workshop on potential collaborations between UK-Sweden in regenerative medicine and advanced therapies
- site visits to three UK health tech facilities
Any business that is interested in attending this event can also email Layla Burrows, European R & D Funding Manager from Business West via email@example.com.