9 January 2019
Free business mentoring support to help budding entrepreneurs create their business plan and register for self-employment
The Go For It programme provides advice and support to anyone wishing to start their own business by taking them through the process of creating a business plan. By testing an idea, setting goals and objectives, clarifying their financial position and mapping out markets and customers, participants can see where their business is going and where their opportunities lie.
Participants of the programme will receive:
- a one-to-one assessment meeting with a business adviser
- a finance and business planning workshop
- a one-to-one finance and business planning meeting
- tailored guidance to develop your business plan
- best practice guides, tools, videos and more to help get you started
How much does it cost?
The programme is free to all participants.
How do I register?
To register your interest you can complete an enquiry form or call 0800 027 0639.