1 May 2019
Horizon 2020 brokerage event on ICT, Advanced Materials and Manufacturing
The Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with Enterprise Ireland, Invest Northern Ireland and the Spanish, Portuguese and British National Contract Points (NCPs) is inviting businesses to participate in an international partnering event on ICT, Advanced Materials and Manufacturing.
This is a free one-day event that will introduce the calls for proposals, present insights and expectations from the European Commission.
The programme will include presentations from the European Commission, National Contact Points, CEO of the Irish Manufacturing Research Centre (IMR) and will provide an opportunity to pitch ideas and expertise in front of leading research organisations and cutting-edge innovators from across industry.
The event is open to SMEs, larger companies and research organisations based in Ireland and across Europe.
Please note: Delegates must attend the morning sessions to be eligible to participate in the B2B meeting sessions.
- receive the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon 2020 and the forthcoming calls for proposals for H2020
- meet with future project partners from across industry and research at a dedicated forum for one-to-one meetings
- meet an Enterprise Europe Network representative on international partnering opportunities, advisory and innovation support services available to you
The conference will cover:
- H2020 2020 Work Programme
- LEIT: NMPB and ICT
- Advanced Materials
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Al and Technologies for Digitising European Industry and Economy
- Big Data and Cloud Technologies
- Next Generation Internet
- Date: 04 July 2019
- Time: 09:15 – 15:00
- Venue: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin
- Cost: free
To register your interest in attending this event, please click the registration button and complete the requested information which will be assessed by the event organisers who will validate and confirm attendance to suitable organisations.