30 July 2018
Skills development course for the serviced accommodation sector
The Northern Ireland Hotels Federation is running an executive management programme, supported by Invest NI and run in conjunction with Tourism NI and Cornell University.
The course is aimed at general managers, owners and those who have a direct impact on development and decision-making within their business.
The programme includes:
- pre-exercises to help participants fully benefit from the sessions and understand how the issues raised will affect their operations
- two day residential workshop in Northern Ireland
- intensive executive management development course in the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
- benchmarking trip to New York City
- opportunity to engage with and promote Northern Ireland as a destination to the North American market
- review and assessment of the overall impact of the learning of the course
The course details are as follows:
- residential workshop – 18-19 September 2018, Galgorm Resort and Spa
- Cornell programme – 9-11 November 2018, Cornell University, New York, USA
- New York programme – 12-14 November 2018, New York City, USA
The cost of the programme to participants is £3,600. This has been subsidised by Invest NI. A 50 per cent deposit is required at the time of booking.
Complete the online booking form by 17 August 2018.