1 May 2019
The EU-Japan Centre is calling for applications for its next ICT mission and partnering event in Japan in November
This year, the ICT Cluster/SME support mission will be organised on the fringes of the Embedded Technology & IoT Technology 2019 fair in Yokohama.
During the three-day fair, participants will be able to exhibit their technologies, attend business-to-business (B2B) meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In addition, and in order to maximize the partnering opportunities, a B2B partnering event will be organised on the day before the fair.
This mission will enable participants to identify key contacts for business or technology transfer partnerships or research collaborations.
Participation is free for EU SMEs. The EU-Japan Centre will cover the costs of participation and provide the SMEs with a €600 grant. By taking part, you can benefit from:
- free access to the one-day partnering event
- access to the ET & IoT Technology 2019 fair with a delegation booth
- registration fee including access to the exhibition and annexe hall
- access to the partnering area and the partnering system
- trade fair booth arrangements
Clusters and SMEs operating in the following ICT-related sectors are invited to apply:
- embedded technology - including hardware, software, development environments and tools, integration, design services and related companies
- Internet of Things (IoT) - including IoT device semiconductors, sensor / M2M technology, remote supervision and control systems, security and authentication systems
Dates: 19-22 November 2019
Application deadline: 20 June 2019