10 October 2019
Informal consultation seeks views on the final design of the £315 million Industrial Energy Transformation Fund
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BEIS) is seeking views on the final design of the Industrial Energy Transformation Fund, which will help industry to improve energy efficiency, cut energy bills and shift to lower carbon energy and processes.
The £315 million fund will support businesses with high energy use to:
- cut their bills and emissions through increased energy efficiency
- transition to a low carbon future through the use of lower carbon energy and processes
The consultation outlines proposals for:
- who will be eligible to apply
- which technologies will be supported
- providing support for feasibility / FEED studies
- different types of funding support
- the delivery of the fund
The consultation closes on 21 November 2019.
BEIS will be hosting a stakeholder engagement event in Belfast on Thursday 7 November 2019.
The event will host up to 30 stakeholders and will be managed on a first come, first served basis. To book your place please send an email to IETF@beis.gov.uk with the number of places requested and the names of attendees.