Innovate UK can help businesses network and connect with partners, academics, research organisations and other businesses within their two innovation networks. These are the Knowledge Transfer Network and Enterprise Europe Network.
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
If you are a small to medium-sized enterprise, EEN can help you:
- find new markets for your products
- find new ways of sourcing, selling or licensing technology
- connect to new partners for commercial, technology and R&D collaborations
- to be investment ready and understand how to access funding and finance
- with one to one tailored specialist support to improve the way you manage innovation
- understand how to protect your intellectual property
- with support and coaching to increase your capability to innovate and grow
Find out more about the Enterprise Europe Network or watch the video below to find out how the EEN can help your business.
Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
KTN can help you:
- connect with experts outside your usual networks and industry
- link with academics, government and funding opportunities
- access support and intelligence to develop your innovation strategy
- exploit your ideas and capabilities
- find the right support you need
Businesses in Northern Ireland can contact Invest Northern Ireland's Collaborative R&D Support Service on Tel 0800 181 4422 for support with accessing EEN or KTN opportunities.