19 June 2019
Help your business prepare for Brexit with this free customs webinar
InterTradeIreland are hosting a short webinar on Tuesday 25 June 2019 focusing on customs. The webinar will be hosted by the InterTradeIreland Brexit team.
The 30 minute interactive webinar with InterTradeIreland’s Brexit manager Deidre Maguire along with Kerri McCrory will outline the available InterTradeIreland supports. They will also be joined by a customs specialist to help support you with any queries.
Kerri McCrory has a PhD in e-learning and practical experience in supporting SMEs throughout her career. She has used all of her experience to design a new online platform to help SMEs prepare for Brexit.
The 30-minute webinar will include:
- an overview of InterTradeIreland Brexit Supports available to your business
- a live demo of the Customs course (including new videos on how to complete import and export declarations)
- an overview of the online learning guides
- the Brexit advisory service will be joined by Customs specialists to help support you with any queries
- Title: InterTradeIreland Brexit Webinar – Bitesize Customs
- Date: 25 June 2019
- Time: Morning session - 10.00 – 10.30 – register
Afternoon session - 14:00 – 14:30 - register
- Cost: free
This is a free event, but places are limited.