17 December 2019
InterTradeIreland’s annual Venture Capital Conference returns to Belfast
InterTradeIreland is to hold its annual Venture Capital Conference at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Belfast on Thursday 5 March 2020, from 08:00 to 15:00.
The event will be of interest to entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, business angels, investors and anyone with an interest in venture capital or business angel finance.
The focus of the event will be on what the investment landscape will look like in the 2020s, which sectors will emerge and predictions of how things may look in 2030.
- Get up-to-date on the current investment scene on the island of Ireland.
- Learn from the experts the fundamentals of venture capital investment.
- Meet the island’s active investors.
- Hear the experience of four companies and how they have raised funding for their businesses.
- See how the investment landscape is expected to develop over the decade.
There are three tickets available for the event:
- Early Bird rate - £129 (inclusive of VAT). To avail of this offer, register before 31 January 2020.
- Standard Full Rate – £179 (inclusive of VAT). This rate will be in effect from 1 February 2020 until 5 March 2020.
- Discounted Rate – £25 (inclusive of VAT). Open to SME companies (owner/managers/directors) or micro businesses either at start up, early stage, or growth stages seeking potential investment. Available from 11 December 2019 until 4 March 2020.