12 March 2019
New bespoke on-line learning tool focused on practical help to prepare for Brexit
The InterTradeIreland Brexit Advisory Service has developed a new tailor-made online learning tool. Brexit and Beyond offers free, accurate and independent online learning for practical help for SMEs on how businesses can prepare for Brexit and beyond.
It is designed to help cross-border traders understand customs requirements, in terms of moving goods and services cross-border with step-by-step guides.
The service also provides information on the impact of Brexit on employers and employees. The online learning is business friendly, free and available to multiple users within a company.
The online learning tool will allow you to:
- understand how customs duties may apply to you
- selling cross border - understand your customs paperwork
- buying cross border - understand your customs paperwork
- find out your commodity code
- check your tariff
- find out if your product needs an import license
- apply for your EORI number
- consider your Incoterm options
- understand valuation methods for customs
- manage your customs payments