Introduction to Horizon Europe webinar
Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) will be hosting an introductory webinar on the next EU Framework Programme: Horizon Europe.
The programme, a successor to Horizon 2020, has a projected budget of over €95.5 billion to be distributed between 2021 and 2027. It represents a significant opportunity for UK companies to:
- access finance for research, development and innovation
- form collaborations in new supply chains
- build relationships with multinational partners
- reach new markets
- facilitate uptake of new technologies by end users and customers
During the webinar, a keynote speaker from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) will give an overview of the UK's strategic priorities for collaborative research and innovation, and provide an update on the UK's current position on association and participation in Horizon Europe.
You will also hear about:
- the new programme structure, including new partnerships and missions
- the support for innovators through the European Innovation Council
- Horizon Europe's thematic clusters
- successful applicants of the predecessor Horizon 2020
- who is eligible, when and how to apply for funding
The webinar will also offer an opportunity for delegates to learn about the support available to applicants via the National Contact Points (NCPs), Innovate UK EDGE (formerly Enterprise Europe Network - EEN) and KTN Global Alliance.
Who should attend?
This online webinar is open to UK as well as European delegates with an interest in participating in European collaborative projects in Horizon Europe.
The webinar will take place at 10:00 on 11 March 2021. Register now to attend.
You can submit questions for the panel in advance of the event via this online form.
First published 25 February 2021