4 June 2019
Project aims to assist businesses to grow by seizing opportunities offered by the silver economy
Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council is hosting a special event to celebrate the launch of the Erasmus+ Age Friendly Economy project.
The over-50s are the economy's biggest consumer spenders, the fastest growing age sector and the highest earning segment of the population. They represent an important market for local businesses.
The project aims to develop entrepreneurial, innovation and digital skills to create new products and services demanded by the silver economy. Your business could benefit from:
- access to a free Digital Technology Skills training course online
- learning about best practice from our two-day product/service innovation bootcamps for businesses
- exploring an online knowledge exchange platform designed for use by businesses, age-friendly groups, trainers and silver surfers
- speaking to age friendly businesses showcasing their businesses and products at the Business Consumer fair
Guest speakers at the launch event include:
- Northern Ireland Commissioner for Older People
- Chief Executive of the Age Sector Platform
- Deepak Samson, founder of the elderly care smart hub 'Ethel'
To register to attend the event please email email@example.com.
Date: Friday 21 June 2019
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Venue: Lisburn Enterprise Organisation, Ballinderry Road, BT28 2BP
Cost: Free (lunch from noon)