21 January 2020
Interactive learning programmes for business leaders
The William J Clinton Leadership Institute is offering a range of comprehensive and focused leadership programmes providing you with the opportunity to explore specific topics in-depth. Upcoming programmes include:
This programme develops talented individuals for wider, more strategic, more senior positions. It also works with sponsoring organisations, to maximise development opportunities and to deliver results in the workplace.
The programme is delivered over four months, but requires just under eight days off-site, responding to the key challenges facing emerging leaders.
Who is the programme for?
- high potential middle managers new to a wider leadership role
- functional/technical specialists with potential to move into more strategic roles
- successors looking to quickly accelerate their development in the leadership space
Benefits of the Emerging Leaders Programme
- You will build an unparalleled peer network of like-minded leaders who will accompany you as you continue on your leadership journey.
- You will benefit from the practical application of the latest in leadership research and insight of Queen’s University.
- With the insight of a 360 Leadership assessment you will work with your coach to develop your own specialised personal development plan.
- With the execution of a strategic project you will have an opportunity to visible demonstrate your leadership skills at a strategic level within the workplace.
- As the employer, not only do you benefit from the enhanced skills of the individual but you realise organisational benefit through the successful delivery of a strategic project
Start date: Wednesday 5 February 2020
Senior Executive Programme
This programme is for high-level managers to become more agile to play a greater role in their company’s long-term success. Topics will include:
- Market forces - understand global trends and economic forces. Examine how to respond to disruptive scenarios and anticipate how the global economy will impact the organisation.
- Connections and relationships - influencing upwards while leading peers, direct reports and stakeholders.
- Organisational agility - ability to hold an organisational wide perspective when making decisions.
- Personal renewal/work-life Balance.
Start date: Wednesday 19 February 2020