23 January 2020
These awards recognise and reward the hard work and commitment of local businesses
The deadline is approaching for the Lisburn & Castlereagh City Business Awards 2020.
The awards celebrate the high performing, diverse and exciting range of businesses that make up the local economy, from manufacturers to retailers, restaurateurs to technology businesses, and everything in between.
The 15 award categories are:
- Lisburn & Castlereagh Business Person of the Year
- Rising Star – Young Entrepreneur Award - under 30 years old
- Best Tourism Business Award
- Excellence in Customer Service Award (non-retail)
- Excellence in Customer Service Award (retail)
- Commitment to Responsible Business Award
- Best New Business Award
- Excellence in Manufacturing Award
- Best Exporting Business Award
- Business Growth Award
- Best Social Enterprise Business Award
- Best Licensed Eating Establishment Award
- Best Non-Licensed Eating Establishment Award
- Innovation Award
- Best Family Business Award
How do I enter the awards?
You can enter more than one award category but you must complete a separate form for each entry. All applications must be received by the deadline of 17:00 on Monday 27 January 2020.
The awards ceremony will take place at the La Mon Hotel and Country Club, Belfast on Friday 6 March 2020.