15 May 2019
Free events focusing on how line managers can use Management Standards for work related stress
This workshop will cover the key elements of Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) Management Standards for work-related stress and the associated five step risk assessment approach.
You will learn how to carry out an individual risk assessment by structuring your conversation around the Management Standards.
The workshop is interactive and provides the opportunity to share experiences with other delegates and HSENI advisors.
The workshop will detail the following:
- the Positive Health Triangle
- the business case
- stress vs pressure
- signs and symptoms of work-related stress
- an introduction to the Management Standards
- the individual risk assessment approach
- self care
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for line managers and those responsible for a team of people.
The dates and locations of the upcoming workshops are:
- 20 June 2019 – HSENI, Belfast
- 17 September 2019 – HSENI, Belfast
- 5 November 2019 – Dungannon Enterprise Centre
- 4 February 2020 – HSENI, Belfast
There is no cost to attend. This workshop can also be tailored to be delivered in house.