11 March 2019
Events to help local retailers in the Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon area
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council will deliver three free 'Grow your town centre business' masterclasses as part of a wider approach to improve the competitiveness, attractiveness and vitality of the borough's town centres.
The events aim to provide information and expertise on improving the customer experience and growing both physical and online sales.
At the events, participants will be able to put questions relating to their own business to the experts, including:
- Daryl Conway - an award-winning Digital Marketing Consultant, who has managed and delivered high profile Digital Marketing Support programmes, including #optimise2, Mid Ulster Online and Do Mobile.
- Caroline O'Neill - the owner of DIGG Childrenswear, an online destination for leading brands in kidswear, and the founder of DIGG For Success, helping small businesses navigate the digital world.
- Mags McAlpine - the founder of Creating Retail Magic, a Visual Merchandising & Retail Consultancy providing expertise in merchandising, window displays and theming events for a range of leading retail clients.
The three events will take place in:
- the Old Town Hall in Banbridge on Tuesday 12 March
- the Seagoe Hotel in Portadown on Wednesday 20 March
- the Market Place Theatre in Armagh on Thursday 21 March
Each masterclass will run from 18:00 to 21:00 and will include presentations and discussions with experts in retail and digital marketing.