16 April 2020
Businesses in the Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council area invited to apply for the Mentor Growth Programme
Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council is inviting local businesses to apply for the Mentor Growth Programme.
The programme can help tackle the effects of COVID-19 by focusing on the following areas:
- Detailed business plan and financials to access finance from lenders.
- Managing staff furloughing and reviewing contracts of employees.
- HR polices after COVID-19.
- How to generate new revenue streams for your business.
- New product/service ideas and market research.
- Social distancing measures in a return to business post lockdown.
- Maintaining products and services.
- Develop your business strategy.
- Monitoring and review pre and post COVID-19.
To find out more about the Mentor Growth Programme, email Caroline.Diamond@lisburncastlereagh.gov.uk.