25 June 2019
Are you taking action to put equality, diversity and inclusion at the top of your business agenda?
Enter the NI Equality and Diversity Awards to get the reward and recognition your business deserves.
The Legal-Island Equality and Diversity Awards 2020 provides the opportunity for employers in Northern Ireland to celebrate equality and diversity in the workplace, and recognise those who advocate and drive diversity within their organisations.
Why apply for these awards?
- Mark the impact equality and diversity has had on your organisation
- Thank key employees for their outstanding work
- Generate positive marketing and PR for your organisation
- Enjoy a unique style of networking
- Send a positive message to potential employees
- Help your organisation stand out in your industry/sector
- Reinforce your equality and diversity message
- Best Age Initiative
- Best First Initiative
- Best Employer for Equality and Diversity in Northern Ireland
- Best Gender Initiative
- Best LGBT Initiative
- Best Disability Initiative
- Best Race Initiative
- Individual Diversity Champion
How do I apply?
Applications for the Northern Ireland Equality and Diversity Awards are free of charge. You will need to complete an application form for the relevant award category, agree to the terms and conditions and submit your entry. The deadline for entries is noon on Friday 6 December 2019.