10 March 2020
This free health and wellbeing programme aims to engage with workplaces to improve the health and wellbeing of their employees
Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke’s Well Team programme is a free workplace health and wellbeing service funded by the Public Health Agency (PHA).
It is available to small, medium and large workplaces based in the Northern, Southern, South Eastern and Belfast Health & Social Care Trust areas.
Support for participating businesses
Participating workplaces will receive the following support:
- an opportunity to complete an employee workplace health and wellbeing survey to determine employee health priorities
- a comprehensive report outlining the health of employees and assistance with the development and implementation of a 3-year workplace health and wellbeing action plan
- Health Champion Training for employees within your workplace to drive forward health and wellbeing initiatives
- access to further workplace health training including Mental Health First Aid and networking opportunities for Health Champions
- access to three Well Talks for employees
- provision of resources for health and wellbeing initiatives
- support from an experienced Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke workplace health and wellbeing team
- support to complete applications for workplace health and wellbeing awards