Every European Union member state has a Horizon 2020 national contact point who are able to help businesses with their application. Free support in Northern Ireland is available from the Northern Ireland Contact Point (NICP) network.
The NICP network provides a number of services, including:
- organising Horizon 2020 related events and workshops
- helping businesses identify areas of relevance within the competitive EU calls
- helping businesses find collaborative partners for applications
- engaging with National Contact Points in other member countries
- providing practical advice and support to businesses with the Horizon 2020 application process
Learn how to find help for Horizon 2020 applicants in Northern Ireland or get in touch with the Northern Ireland Horizon 2020 support contacts.
Alternatively, watch a short video below that explains how NICP network can help your business.