Pitchfest: investment readiness offering for UK SMEs
Pitchfest supports innovative and ambitious UK SMEs to get investment ready and develop their investor pitch in order to raise finance
Run by Innovate UK EDGE, Pitchfest offers:
- two-days of comprehensive pitch training
- access to leading pitch and investment experts
- bespoke support from a dedicated innovation and growth specialist
- an opportunity to build a clear, compelling and credible investment proposition
- introductions to active investor networks in your region and across the UK
- supercharging your elevator pitch and building a persuasive investor pitch
- constructive no-risk feedback from a panel of real investors
Innovate UK EDGE is looking for UK-registered, high-growth innovative SMEs interested in internationalisation and seeking to raise £500,000+ of investment. If you are seeking to raise less, you will have to make a case when describing your investment plan.
Your business will need to be looking to pitch to investors (business angel/venture capital finance), with a minimum of £100,000 in turnover/sales pipeline/route to market secured.
How to apply?
Application form for Northern Ireland SMEs is not yet available, but you will be able to obtain it from the Innovate UK EDGE website closer to the application deadline.
Prep session: The Pitchfest Champion will arrange a suitable date
Training day 1: 17 February 2022
Training day 2: 3 March 2022
Investor session: 16 March 2022
Application deadline: 13 January 2022
Pitchfest is highly competitive. Applications are assessed by a panel of experts and only 15 will be successful in each region. All stages of Pitchfest are mandatory to attend and only one representative per company can attend.
If you need further information, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
First published 22 February 2021