Propel Pre-Accelerator opens for applications
The call for applications to the Propel Pre-Accelerator 2021 Programme is now open until Friday 6 November 2020
The Propel Pre-Accelerator programme is designed to help ambitious entrepreneurs turn ideas into a world class company. Commencing in January 2021, the six week long programme offers:
- access to potential investors
- £15,000 in financial support
- up to 12 months free co-working space at Ormeau Baths
- a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up community
20 entrepreneurs will get a chance to use this support to help them build a business that has rapid scaling potential, can achieve significant export growth and secure external investment.
Who should apply?
The programme is open to the Northern Ireland businesses, specifically:
- entrepreneurs who are developing an innovative new technology or product, or building a business using existing technology to disrupt traditional industries
- early-stage technology companies that are in development, or have only just launched
- ambitious entrepreneurs
Find out more, including how to apply, on the Propel Pre-Accelerator website
All applications must be submitted by 15:00 on Friday 6 November 2020.