22 March 2019
Focus on innovation and new technologies covering the raw materials value chain
The Raw Materials Summit, the flagship event organised by the EIT RawMaterials (European Institute of Innovation and Technology), will take place from 20 to 22 May 2019 in Berlin, Germany.
The summit will gather experts from Europe and the rest of the world to discuss innovation and new technologies covering the entire raw materials value chain.
Relevant topics in the raw materials sector will be addressed, such as strategies concerning supply and access to raw materials, European industrial competitiveness and innovation capacity as well as entrepreneurship and innovation in education.
Besides the keynote speeches, a series of parallel sessions will take place. These will explore:
- resources and innovative exploration technologies
- deep, intelligent mining and new technologies for mining
- minerals processing and materials recycling
- advanced materials as enablers for disruptive innovation
- materials for future mobility
- resource efficiency cities