22 January 2020
Growth programme for cyber security companies is looking for the next tranche
Tech Nation has begun to take applications for the next tranche of their cyber security scale up programme, Cyber 2.0. The programme is aimed at ambitious, pre-Series A tech companies ready for growth, at home and abroad.
Running over the course of six months, 20 companies will receive over 60 hours of support, delivered by over 20 scale coaches.
As part of the course, joining companies will take part in:
- Workshops - founder-focused sessions delivered by world-leading scale coaches, tackling fundamental growth barriers such as culture, talent and international expansion.
- Meetups - senior-leader focused sessions delivered by selected scaling experts. Cyber 2.0 will also see the launch of a new Young Leaders meetup, focused on how growing companies can nurture and retain young talent.
- International trip - in collaboration with the Department of International Trade (DIT), the cohort will explore a relevant international territory with the view to assist and inform the cohort on their journey towards international expansion. Last year’s cohort visited New York and Washington DC.
- Peer networking - learn from and with programme peers and scale coaches. The programme will also offer the chance to connect with Cyber's prestigious alumni network.
The programme is free and Tech Nation does not take an equity stake in any businesses that join. To be eligible to apply, companies must:
- have cyber security at the heart of their offering
- have company headquarters based in the UK
- have 10+ employees
- have seed funding at minimum or £500,000+ in revenue if bootstrapped
If the criteria matches your company, get in touch. Applications close on 14 February 2020.