11 September 2019
Applications close for this scheme on Wednesday 18 September 2019
Mid Ulster District Council is reminding businesses and commercial properties in the area that they have one week left to apply for grant aid through the Town and Village Business Spruce Up Scheme.
The discretionary grant offers up to 75 per cent of eligible costs, capped at £5,000 per property, for minor external and/or internal improvements and repairs.
To be eligible to apply, property owners/tenants should be:
- located within the boundaries of one of the named towns or villages
- a commercial property including:
- shops (hairdressers, beauty salons, dry cleaners, clothing retailer, etc)
- financial and professional services (estate agents, insurance companies etc)
- restaurants, public houses, cafes and food takeaways
- a vacant commercial premises
Applications for the scheme close at 16:00 on Wednesday 18 September 2019.