11 November 2019
Funding available to help move food production industry towards net zero emissions by 2040
Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) is organising a briefing event in Cookstown later this month to highlight the business opportunities arising from the £90 million Transforming food production programme.
The programme will offer funding to help businesses, researchers and industry to transform food production, meet the growing demand and move towards net zero emissions by 2040.
Opportunities will be available under the following strands:
- future food production systems
- science and technology into practice
- international research
- investment ecosystem
Find out more about the Transforming food production programme.
The KTN event will take place on Thursday 28 November 2019 at the CAFRE Loughry Campus, 76 Dungannon Road, Cookstown, BT80 9AE.
By attending this event, you'll be able to:
- hear more about the programme from the challenge Director Katrina Hayter
- find out more about the Future food production system competition - closing on 22 January 2020
- arrange 1to1 meetings with Innovate UK and KTN staff to discuss specific project details
Attendance at the event is free but places are limited.