26 April 2019
Up to 15 grants of a maximum of €500 are available to support organisations and individuals from outside Italy participating in Innovat&Match 2019
Innovat&Match 2019 is the brokerage event featuring two days of bilateral business meetings focused on technology, research and innovation. The event will be held in Bologna, Italy on 6 and 7 June 2019 in the framework of R2B - Research to Business 2019.
What is Innovat&Match?
Innovat&Match allows different technology, innovation and research stakeholders to gather for business opportunities, professional cooperation and exchange. Participants are invited to promote their innovative research, products and services in order to start further collaborations. Participants can:
- present, discuss and develop new project ideas at an international level
- find new partners for technological development
- build quality partnerships in view of the European projects calls
- start cross-border contacts and cooperation
- foster effective networking
- participate in short, 30 minutes one-to-one meetings
R2B will explore the solutions that artificial intelligence (AI) could offer to the most important production systems and Innovat&Match 2019 will be the most important tool to match the offer and demand of innovation in this fields:
- building and construction
- energy and sustainable development
- cultural and creative industries
- life sciences and well-being
- service innovation & big data
- mechatronics and transports
Travel grant – how to apply
This grant programme is intended to financially support the participation to the brokerage event Innovat&Match 2019 by reimbursing travel and accommodation expenses.
How to apply?
- Read the travel grants guidelines
- Register to the event. You will have to include all relevant information for applying in your profile registration
- Apply before 6 May 2019 (registration completed according to guidelines)
Deadlines for grant application
Deadline for applying for the travel grant is 6 May 2019.
Candidates will be informed of the selection process by 13 May 2019.