29 October 2019
Are you working on developing bacterial diagnostics?
Innovate UK and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) are organising a visit to Germany and Switzerland for innovators working in the field of AMR (antimicrobial resistance).
As part of the Global Business Innovation Programme, they are looking for businesses with a specific interest in Germany who want to initiate joint technology development and commercialisation partnerships with German organisations. The focus is on the development of new accurate bacterial infection diagnostic tests.
Who is this programme for?
To participate in this programme, your business must be an SME and established in the UK, working on antibacterial resistance. The following areas are of particular interest:
- point of care diagnostic solutions for GPs/hospitals
- quick and easy susceptibility testing
- system integration
- innovative solutions and platforms
- biomarkers for early infection identification
SMEs with experience in commercialisation of diagnostic products are of particular interest.
For more information on the programme, download the GBIP leaflet on the visit to Germany and Switzerland (PDF, 231K).
How to apply?
To apply, you must complete a full online application by Monday 2 December 2019.
Participation is through a competitive process. If you're selected to take part, the programme will start in early January 2020 and provide you with the following opportunities:
- pre-visit advice, market information and collaboration opportunities
- networking opportunities amongst UK companies on the programme
- visit to Germany in March 2020 to meet key AMR stakeholders and companies
- attendance at the global Conference on novel Antimicrobials and AMR Diagnostics
- meetings with international companies during the AMR conference
- your business profile promoted on the official GBIP programme brochure
- post-visit support to develop an innovation and market exploitation strategy
For more information about the programme or how to participate, email EEN South East at AMRGBIPteam@een-se.co.uk.