7 April 2020
Free webinar and mentoring support to help you to tender successfully
Register for Belfast City Council’s Introduction to Tendering webinar available to micro companies, sole traders and social enterprises based in the Belfast City Council area.
Sample of webinar content:
- mapping the public sector market
- insight into private sector supply chains – that are tendered
- understanding the buying processes – and how buying is changing
- the bid / no bid decision – how do you decide and what should your strategy be?
- tips on how to write a winning bid
- pricing and cost considerations
If you participate in the webinar, you’ll also benefit from follow-on mentoring - initially up to two days (14 hours).
You could use this time to:
- work on a live tender
- review previously unsuccessful bids
- register/ navigate eSourcing, eTendersNI, eTenders.gov.ie etc.
- develop a tender bank of documents - for use in upcoming tender opportunities
Due to the current pandemic and Government guidelines, in the short to medium term, mentoring will be delivered remotely e.g. through a combination of video conference meetings and off site document review.
Date: Wednesday 22 April 2020
Time: 12:00 – 16:30
Register your place. Or alternatively, contact a member of the Belfast City Council tender team on 028 9045 2777.