22 April 2020
Free webinar and mentoring support to help local businesses to tender successfully
Register for this tendering webinar available to micro companies, sole traders and social enterprises based in the Antrim & Newtownabbey Borough Council, Mid & East Antrim Borough Council and Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council areas.
Sample of webinar content:
- mapping the public sector market
- insight into private sector supply chains – that are tendered
- understanding the buying processes – and how buying is changing
- the bid / no bid decision – how do you decide and what should your strategy be?
- tips on how to write a winning bid
- pricing and cost considerations
If you participate in the webinar, you’ll also benefit from follow-on mentoring. You could use this time to:
- work on a live tender
- review previously unsuccessful bids
- register/ navigate eSourcing, eTendersNI, eTenders.gov.ie etc.
- develop a tender bank of documents - for use in upcoming tender opportunities
Due to the current pandemic and Government guidelines, in the short to medium term, mentoring will be delivered remotely e.g. through a combination of video conference meetings, off site document review, and email / documentary feedback.
- be a micro company / SME / social enterprise trading for a minimum of 12 months
- have less than 50 employees
- have a registered business address located within one of the following Council areas: Antrim & Newtownabbey Borough Council, Mid & East Antrim Borough Council and Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council.
Date: Tuesday 26 May 2020
Time: 17:00 - 19:30
If you have any questions, please phone 028 90 452 777.
First published 22 April