Webinar: Navigating EU Exit for food and hospitality businesses
Belfast City Council (BCC) is running a free webinar to help food and hospitality businesses mitigate issues caused by changes to import/export processes, taxes and documentation since EU Exit.
At this webinar, experts and industry professionals in the sector will cover:
- information needed to import and export products between Northern Ireland and Great Britain
- what new systems to use when importing or exporting food products
- what easements are available to support traders moving food products in and out of NI
- how food regulations, standards and labelling has changed and what you need to know
- how to appoint or become a named representative
The webinar will take place on Friday 5 March 2021 at 11:00.
Businesses that operate in the Belfast area can also apply for 1-2-1 support from a specialist mentor to help navigate a way through challenges.
First published 25 February 2021