Webinar: Preparing your data for EU Exit
On 1 October 2020, Invest Northern Ireland will be hosting a webinar on 'Preparing your data for EU Exit'
Part of its EU Exit webinar series, the event will focus on the impact EU Exit will have on data transfers and will give guidance on how organisations can prepare their data flows to ensure personal data can be sent and received lawfully from 1 January 2021.
The agenda will cover:
- an overview of the current data protection landscape
- the impact of EU Exit on different data transfers to and from the UK
- steps that can be taken to ensure data can be transferred to and from the UK
- risks for organisations if they are not prepared
- practical steps that organisations can take now
Delivered in partnership with legal experts Arthur Cox, the webinar will also accommodate a Q&A session at the end of the event. Attendees can submit their questions at registration.
The webinar will take place on Thursday 1 October 2020 from 11:00 to 12:00 noon.
First published 25 September 2020