Website Development Programme for Fermanagh and Omagh businesses
This programme will help develop your online presence and establish a competitive advantage to improve sales
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is inviting applications from businesses throughout the district to receive support to develop their online presence.
The aim of the Website Development Programme is to deliver support to businesses who either have limited or no digital presence to help them set up or improve their website and/or launch or improve their e-commerce platform.
Participants on the programme will benefit from 10 hours of support in one of the following areas:
- CMS website - design and development of a completely new six page content managed website.
- Optimisation - update and optimisation of your existing website presence.
- E-commerce - set-up and optimisation of an e-commerce platform.
The programme is open to existing businesses across all sectors.
Businesses must meet the following criteria for the programme:
- Your business is located within the Fermanagh and Omagh District.
- You have limited or no digital presence.
- You believe this support will improve your business and will positively impact your business long after the project is completed.
- You can commit the time and resources to this project to assist with completion deadline of 26 February 2021.
Applications close at 17:00 on Friday 6 November 2020.
First published 22 October 2020