18 July 2019
Support programme for businesses in the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council area to develop and improve tendering skills in order to sell more
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council have launched a Win More Business Procurement Programme designed specifically to develop and improve tendering skills and ultimately win more business.
How will the programme help my business?
The programme will offer a range of business development workshops and initially up to three days of one-to one mentoring to assist business in key areas such as:
- getting businesses ready to tender
- understanding and identifying supply chain and collaborations
- using e-tendering portals
- achieving compliance with industry standards
- structuring tender submissions
- evaluation of past tender submissions
- contract mobilisation
- employing staff to support new work won
- identifying new customer organisations
- raising your business profile with potential customers
Additional one-to one support may also be provided to those business who identify relevant live tenders whilst participating on the Win More Business Procurement Programme.
Eligible applicants must:
- be located in Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council area
- have less than 50 employees
- be actively trading for a minimum of 12 months
- not be receiving similar support from elsewhere
How to apply for the programme
The programme is now open for applications and to register your interest in participating contact: