9 March 2020
Start-up workshop to help people build a road map to success
When starting-up, it is essential to build a road map and arm yourself with the tools and knowledge to help you succeed.
This Catalyst Frameworks workshop will bring a diverse range of local entrepreneurs at different stages of their start-up journey who have considerable experience of growing businesses. Attendees have the opportunity to learn from their successes, challenges and mistakes made along the way.
Ricky Martin, previously MD of Skunk Works, Owner of Alive Surf School.
- Dale Cree, CEO of 3EN
- Adrienne Hanna, CEO of Right Revenue
- Michael Shanks, CEO of Budibase
Key opportunities and learning
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- learn the do's and don'ts of beginning a start-up
- learn how to identify funding opportunities and networks to support your business
- hear from local successful entrepreneurs how they built their businesses from the ground up, but also the mistakes they made along the way
- knowledge exchange with other entrepreneurs and businesses
17:30 - 1800: registration and refreshments
18:00 - 18:05: welcome - Trudy Parry, Programme Manager
18:05 - 18:35: start-up fundamentals workshop
18:35 - 18:50: panel discussion
18:50 - 19:15: Q&A
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs, early-stage start-ups, businesses and those thinking about beginning their entrepreneurial journey.
Date: Tuesday 24 March 2020
Time: 17:30 – 19:30
Venue: The Graduate School, Queen's University Belfast, University Road, Belfast, BT7 1NN