2 July 2019
Two-day residential to help female entrepreneurs sell effectively and grow their business
These two upcoming residential events from Women in Business aim to inspire women already trading to encourage growth, ambition, diversification and scalability of their business.
This support is available to:
- Women who are trading but with access to the right type of support have the potential to grow.
- Businesses who are thought to be start-up phase but need to make a change to get to the next stage of business.
- Women who have potential in their business and through a female motivational environment to be energised and guided to move it forward.
- Women who have a business model that may be working but requires further business, strategic or sales/marketing skills to achieve growth.
- Businesses serving a local market who want to consider exporting.
- Businesses who need investment to grow their business but don't know what to do next.
- Women who need investment to grow their business but don't know what to do next.
- Women who need access to mentoring support but do not know what is available/accessible to them.
These events will give you the tools and knowledge to create your own growth strategy and introduce you to local council and Invest NI support.
The two-day events will be facilitated by experienced trainers and cover topics such as:
- making a pitch
- how to find an investor
- branding and selling
- developing a business strategy
- growth challenges
There will also be testimonies from Leading NI female entrepreneurs and one-to-one meetings with advisers and businesswomen.
The two residential events will take place on:
- 5 - 6 August 2019
- 4 - 5 November 2019
Venue: Corick House Hotel, Tyrone.
How do I apply?
Women in Business are now accepting applications.
Applications close at 12:00 on 5 July. Successful applicants will be notified of their place mid-July.