27 September 2019
Two-day residential to help female entrepreneurs sell effectively and grow their business
This upcoming residential event from Women in Business aim to inspire women already trading to encourage growth, ambition, diversification and scalability of their business.
This support is available to:
- Women who are trading but with access to the right type of support have the potential to grow.
- Women who have a business model that may be working but requires further business, strategic or sales/marketing skills to achieve growth.
- Businesses serving a local market who want to consider exporting.
- Businesses who need investment to grow their business but don't know what to do next.
The Yes You Can Sell It residential will provide you with the tools and knowledge to create your business growth strategy and give you with the opportunity to meet other like-minded female entrepreneurs.
The two-day event will be facilitated by experienced trainers and cover topics such as:
- how to find an investor
- branding and selling
- developing a business strategy
- growth challenges
To apply for the event, businesses must meet at least one of the following:
- be trading for at least three years
- employ two or more staff
- have a turnover of £250,000 and above
Women in Business are now accepting applications for the following areas:
- Antrim & Newtownabbey
- Ards and North Down
- Armagh, Banbridge & Craigavon
- Derry & Strabane
- Fermanagh & Omagh
- Lisburn & Castlereagh
- Mid & East Antrim
- Mid Ulster
- Newry, Mourne & Down
Date: Monday 4 – Tuesday 5 November 2019
Venue: Corick House Hotel, Tyrone
How do I apply?
Applications close on Friday 11 October 2019. Successful applicants will be notified of their place by 18 October 2019.