6 October 2017
Belfast workshop aimed to help businesses that have limited or no tendering experience
Belfast City Council have partnered with InterTradeIreland to deliver a free workshop introducing businesses to the tendering. This practical session is aimed at small businesses who have limited or no tendering experience.
Why should I attend?
The introduction to tendering workshop will cover areas such as:
- how and where to look out for tender opportunities
- how to register with the main sources of relevant tender opportunities for SMEs i.e. the eTenders family of websites
- advice on proposal writing as opposed to writing lengthy tenders
- responding to below threshold work (i.e. work below £25k) as required by Northern Ireland public bodies
- responding to proposals for work below the £5K threshold
- how to simply and easily respond to a 'mini competition' by email
- documents that may be required to be attached and included in an emailed proposal
Date: Tue 17 Oct 2017
Time: 09.30 – 13:00
Venue: Belfast City Hall
How to register
Places are limited to one person, per business, and you can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Go-2-Tender' or by calling a member of the Belfast City Council Economic Development Unit on 028 9027 0482.